Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I keep getting error code b47110 : I keep having to manually

Customer Question

I keep getting error code b47110
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I keep having to manually enter the IP address
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Home Theater Technician should know?
Customer: Just thatI can't connect with my iPad to the teceiver
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of your device?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pioneer AV Receiver VSX-1130
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

So you are getting the error on the ipad? Or on the receiver itself?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
On the iPad. I have to enter the IP Address when I use it but then I just get the error code. It works in demo mode (it doesn't control anything of course) but at least all of the functions are active. I'm sending two print screens from my iPad, one with the error code and the other showing what it looks like when I launch the program (before I enter the IP Address).
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Is the pioneer on wifi, wired ethernet, or through any type of extender or bridge?

Initially, this is most likely a router setting - get into your router config and ensure that UPNP and NAT are both enabled.
It would be a good idea to assign a static IP address (dhcp reservation) to the pioneer as well.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?