Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years as audio/video repair and installation tech.
39158752

We own a Denon AVR 2307C1 receiver. It is installed along

Customer Question

We own a Denon AVR 2307C1 receiver. It is installed along with multiple componets, TV, CD player DVD player. It operates a speaker system consisting of 4 small speakers and a wofer speker. The universal remot will not allow us to turn up the sound past 8 DB's. This is for all componets except the CD player. Read the manuaul, under sound with no relief. If cant get help on line from you, need service recommendation for Indian River, Michigan. This is our home in northern Michigan.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
cannot see your answer.
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

No problem , the reason you can`t see it is that i did not give one yet

Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

You are talking about a universal remote , does that work normal with the denon`s original remote ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK Thanks, ***** ***** am not in that location. Will be ther on Friday June 10th or Saturday June 11th. Can we talk then?
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

No problem if you can reach me from there then just make yourself a shorcut or bookmark of this post and send me a reply when you`re ready to proceed .

Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

I will have an answer for you or a tv/stereo repair shop in indian river that will be able to look at it for you but i`m sure we will be able to figure this out .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks, ***** ***** you then.
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

No problem

Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

By the way , you may receive reminders to rate my answers but that is the website , not me .

You can just ignore them or rate now and they will stop .

That will not close this post even if you come back only in 6 months and in any case there will be a solution to your problem either ways.

Thank you