Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

I have a Denon personal component system. It was working, we

Customer Question

I have a Denon personal component system. It was working, we moved put it in storage, and once we moved into new home the radio will not work nor the CD changer.
We live in Keller, Tx. Who would you recommend to work on it...or can you help us?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hi Mike, First, sorry you're having problems.

Secondly, can you get the Model Number off of the front of the unit so I can assist?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for the reply. Have you tried Initializing the processor yet?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please call
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I can't take a phone call- sorry. The site also charges you more for that, so you need to click the offer and then I will opt out. I have no cell service where I am and we are independent techs working in different locations (not sharing a common office). Please simply reply back here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Forget IT! Cancel everything, don't charge my credit card!
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***

I will opt out and am no longer involved in the dialog. Good luck with your Denon.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Mike.

I'd be happy to help you here, or by phone, if you'd like to continue.

You've paid the full agreed upon amount to the site already, per the terms you had signed up for initially. If you don't wish to continue, you'd refund/cancel from the help page.