Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

How do I get my Bose Wave system to wake to a specific CD

Customer Question

How do I get my Bose Wave system to wake to a specific CD track?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for the question.

Yes you can set the Bose Wave/CD so that it selects the CD as the source you hear when the Alarm goes off (instead of the beeping) and also select a specific Track to wake up to.

It is much easier to view this on page 20 of the manual below (click and scroll to page 20) than it is for me to explain it here. It is possible however and outlined on that page. Here is the link:

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Let me know when you can see my reply.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.