Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Palladium 17 , I broke a binding post ( one of the

Customer Question

I have a Palladium 17 B , I broke a binding post ( one of the 2 negative posts)
where can I get the replacement part and how do I perform the repair.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
You can get the binding posts here-http://bitli.es/ra5wY2 But if you can send me a picture of the binding posts on that speaker, I can provide you more precise information. I think I know which ones it has, but I cannot find a reference to it. I know the company at the link above carries the spares.Mike
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Michael,
I have already tried parts express and they do not carry the post for the,Palladium.
I am in contact with,Klipsch support about a replacement part but their customer support is underwhelming. Where I live there are not any speaker repair shops. I believe I have to open the bottom of the book self speakers and wad hoping you all might have someone who could give instruction on how to do this.