GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

Droped paper clip in CD slot of Nakamichi SoundSpace 9, how

Customer Question

Droped paper clip in CD slot of Nakamichi SoundSpace 9, how do I open the cd drawer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Is there an tiny pinhole on the front of the cd drawer? If so, please insert a bent paperclip or something similar to insert into the opening, pressing gently, until the cd drawer opens. Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
I have attached a photo of the way that the paperclip should be bent in order to turn it into a handy-dandy cd-opener tool :). I hope this helps. Please keep me posted.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
How did this work out for you? If it resolved your problem, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!