Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

My sound system started to play very bad static, only when

Customer Question

My sound system started to play very bad static, only when connected to my iPhone 6 bluetooth playing music through either Pandora or Apple Music. Why is this? The bluetooth connects and transmits the data however it's full of static now
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. First- shut your stereo off and reboot your Iphone. Shut off Blue Tooth on your Iphone. Click on the link below and scroll to page 11. Follow the instructions to DELETE your Iphone from the BlueTooth devices. that is done, turn the BT on your phone to ON, then set up the BlueTooth on the Pioneer as if it were brand new. Have the phone search for available BT connections, then when it find the Pioneer- "pair" them together again. With a fresh BT connection this should clear the issues you were having previously.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.