Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

My Pioneer remote control is showing Zone 2, how do I get back

Customer Question

my Pioneer remote control is showing Zone 2, how do I get back to watching ordinary television?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sue and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the Pioneer receiver and that of the remote control.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is AXD7597
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Appreciate the additional information; a moment please while I pull out the documentation for these models.
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
It would appear that the AXD7597 is not the originally bundled remote control for a VSX-920. Is this a replacement remote?And have you tried removing the remote control's batteries? ...for an extended period of time? ...and still with no batteries, press any and all buttons to dissipate residual power in the remote control?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is the remote supplied with the tv. Haven't tried the battery trick yet
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Yes please, try removing the remote's batteries for an extended period of time and then post back results / observations once tried.