Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My Sharp AVC system PZ-43MR2U (pairs with Sharp plasma tv)

Customer Question

My Sharp AVC system PZ-43MR2U (pairs with Sharp plasma tv) keeps cutting out. The length of time it operates before cutting out varies, and it is adequately ventilated. Can this unit be repaired? I am presuming a replaced unit can not be purchased given it age and the advances in tv's over the past 10 years
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That can be fixed. For fixing it yourself, the service manual is available for free and might be helpful: For having it serviced... a good audio electronics repair shop might do. But a Sharp Authorized repair facility would be, most likely, rather better. Give Sharp a call at 1-800-BE-SHARP (237-4277) to find out what Sharp Authorized repair facilities are in your region, for your PZ-43MR2U.