Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a denon avr s700w and the front display stopped working.

Customer Question

I have a denon avr s700w and the front display stopped working. Everything else is working fine except the front display. I've tried the dimmer button and also the pure direct and even reset it. Did you have any other ideas to get the display to work again?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Home Theater Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. So you are still getting sound out of it?Is the display flashing at all?By reset, do you mean the microprocessor reset function?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Everything works flawless by just no display. Yes. I've done a full factory reset
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Display is completely black. Could it be the fuse to it?