ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My headphones will not connect to my iPhone-I have charged

Customer Question

My headphones will not connect to my iPhone-I have charged the headset but when I turn on the headset the blue light does not come on. This happened all of a sudden--my headset works with the cord but not with the bluetooth.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Home Theater Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 10 months ago.
Hi there
Expert:  ITPeter replied 10 months ago.
If you haven't already done so, try restarting the iPhone.If the headphones still won't connect, try connecting them to a different device and let me know if they connect ok there...