Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

I have a JVC 8010V Stereo receiver that has gone bad after

Customer Question

I have a JVC 8010V Stereo receiver that has gone bad after many good years and I was trying to see if I could find another one for sale.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The receiver is not playing any sound through my speakers.
JA: Is there anything else the Home Theater Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No I just had a technician at my house who said the unit needed to be repaired or i need to buy antihero one.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What service offer?
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach?