Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a Denon AVR surround sound model #S510BT. When I plug

Customer Question

I have a Denon AVR surround sound model #S510BT. When I plug in my IPod version 6.1.6 into the Denon USB port, my Denon receiver states that my IPod device is not supported. How can I fix this?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe USB port of this unit does not support playback from your devices, it is a hardware limitation and you cannot get around this.You will need to connect the iPod to the unit via Bluetooth instead.You can do this by following the instructions on my link below on page 42Click me to openIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you