Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

Bose Technicians, I already have a BOSE 5.1, 4 zone

Customer Question

Hello Bose Technicians,
I already have a BOSE 5.1, 4 zone Bose Music 6 Cd stacker & subwoofer including for TV/ Movie Cinema Sound.
The 2nd zone Speakers & Subwoofer came free as part of a Promotional Advertisement Poster i noticed in 2004. This add prompted me to purchase as i have always wanted a Bose sound system for Music and Cinema surround sound since seeing it in a Qantus magazine which i kept for years until i purchased.
I spoke to a Tech. in Bose Sydney before making my purchase for obvious reasons.
My 4 zone system has an unusual REMOTE Face Touch Screen.
Today the remotes are like normal TV remotes. My purchase encouraged others to eventually buy from theirs but they have a different remote & no CD stacker. As Close Friends they admired & saw mine. They waited and have the different style of BOSE TV/Cinema unit with no stacker.
I added a third zone later in 2005 by installing 2 White flat speakers in my master bedroom which connected to the main.
Several years ago i added a White Radio/single CD & Alarm clock for $799 which i am sure i purchased direct from, Bose in Sydney.
I am now interested in the possibilities of adding a "Bose Sound Bar" surround sound system" for my Bedroom 50" Panasonic Flat screen TV in the bedroom.
Is it best to have a Subwoofer with the TV Sound bar ?
Could you steer me toward which & what you recommend re BOSE Sound Bars and what would be the best for me ?
Could you advise what is the best action to take and where it is best to purchase in Adelaide, South Australia. I originally purchased from Grenfell Hi Fi, Adelaide. I am aware of Blackwood Hi Fi. South Eastern Suburb of Adelaide.
They often advertise themselves as Bose experts but they are a long way from me not that this is an issue.
Myer is also a stockist also.
Naturally i believe there is no Sound Company better than Bose and everyone i know know that especially when they visit and watch a John Foherty, Eagles or Pink Floyd performance enhanced with Bose sound. Just a amazing experience and second to none.
Bose Sound is one of the best purchases i have made ever.
Thank you i will appreciate a response & further advise.
Kindest Regards,
Lily Karapas
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. What sound bar were you looking at? What is your current model sound system?