Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

I have a Boise wave radio, c/d player. My digital display keeps

Customer Question

I have a Boise wave radio, c/d player. My digital display keeps going out. Had it repaired by Boise twice
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hi Frank, What model Bose do you have? Also, how old is this system and how long ago was it last repaired?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
About 6 yrs old aye ago
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I call u tomorrow to discus this
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
No, I'm not available for a phone call. I will need to postback here. Can you please reply back in full to what I asked? Specifically I need to know the model of the Bose and I'm also not sure what this means: "aye ago".
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1 yr ago were can I find the model number
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
It would depend on the model. Perhaps a sticker on the back or the bottom of the Bose? Also, it sounds like you've already had them repair this a couple of times, we can't repair it from here and Bose are the only ones that carry parts for their systems. So, that said, I guess I'm wondering what type of assistance you're looking for here for this problem?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Wave music system 2 had the digital display repaired twice by them want to see if I can repair it. I can't see the radio station you're on
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
So you want to see if you can repair it- even though I stated that Bose are the only ones that carry the parts? I'm afraid I'm not going to be of much help to you here, and will have to opt out. Someone else should be along shortly.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If that's the case why am I even talking to u for 39 dollars if u have no idea how to fix it
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Did Bose tell you what they did originally? That way we know what has already been tried.