Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have purchased a Sony DVD Player (BDP-S5500) Blue Ray. I

Customer Question

I have purchased a Sony DVD Player (BDP-S5500) Blue Ray. I also have LG 42" Television. I also have a Pioneer Stereo Receiver (VSX-524-K). I have tried to make it work but it does not. I need help setting it up. Please? I am aa geek squad member and all of the above eqouipment was purchased at BestBuy.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Frederic. To be clear up front , this is justanswer.com, a 3rd party site for paid support. I can help you, but there is a fee for my time and services, which is not something that would be part of any contract with best buy.Any contract you do have with them is likely only for computer support anyway, not for your home theater system. If you wish to proceed, please provide the complete model number of the tv, and tell me how you've connected everything so far.
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?