Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

Looking on a EP1394V0 01-0094 Rev 0 GWR

Customer Question

Looking for documentation on a EP1394V0 01-0094 Rev 0 GWR 6/17/97 speaker volume control
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Offhand that part number you posted doesn't match up with anything. Who makes the system and are there any other numbers on it? Can you perhaps postback with a photo of the control?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Russound 125 watt four inputs and four outputs - looking for application notes or technical data which include description of (2X 4X 8X) times 2 shorting points assuming those are for input and output impedances....
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
I need either: 1) A model number for the Russound system, or the controller you're looking to reset. 2) A photograph. So far, we have the part number you posted above which shows up in no searches, and the brand name Russound. I need some more info to be able to look up any specifics.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will get a photo and get back to you - am being called away from pc - how do I re-engage with you?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
You can reply back here at anytime by, Bookmarking the Page/Add to Favorites, logging onto, then clicking on "My Questions", or by clicking on any of the links in the Reply E-mails the site sends you.