Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have a Bose CineMate Series II systemI have my TV plugged

Customer Question

I have a Bose CineMate Series II system
I have my TV plugged into to digital optical port and my turntable plugged into the analog port. The TV audio works perfectly. The turntable audio used to work perfectly but lately it will shut off periodically (30 seconds or so) and then resume. I troubleshot everything to ensure it wasn't the turntable or cables. I plugged in my iPhone into the analog port and same issue ensued.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, According to Bose on this unit it will not playback sources through the analog port when an Optical cable is plugged into it at the same time. The fact that it worked before this way is contrary to what Bose says (even if it does work). Please disconnect the Optical cable and see if the analog jack will playback without issue please. If that does not work, then disconnect the Bose from power for several seconds and plug it back in. Let me know what happens.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.