Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years as audio/video repair and installation tech.

I have a SAHT928 player with no subwoofer and need to power

Customer Question

I have a SAHT928 player with no subwoofer and need to power this unit for another amp which pins on your multi pin in put and at what voltage can i use or should through whole unit away i purchased this unit used but excellent i have two DVD panasonic and panasonic tv wanted to use this unit with existing sound system thanks Richard
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi Richard , I`m Jack Here is the service manual and on page1 you have the pin numbers and voltages for that CN2004 believe you are looking for .I must say though that this may require more than just voltages but control as well , not so sure it can be done .click the link below and if that link opens a login window popup then just close it with the upper corner X or the "no thanks . continue to view"The manual is behind that ,give it a minute to open then use the DOWNLOAD button on that page . good luck with that