Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Have an Aiwa CX-ZR525 all in one stereo system. Suddenly the

Customer Question

Have an Aiwa CX-ZR525 all in one stereo system. Suddenly the CD player will not play? Accepts the Cd, rotates the the appropriate slot, but will not play?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the stereo (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Stereo, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Accepts the CD, rotates it to the proper position, laser light is on, sound. All there sound features work so it is not the speakers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Sorry, I am not really clear on your message about Speakers... we have not mentioned speakers.

Did you do the instructions I gave you Pat?

I will repeat them again below

Let me know the results please