Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My sound systems goes in and out... I have a Sharp HT-SL75

Customer Question

Hello Pearl my sound systems goes in and out...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a Sharp HT-SL75 2.1 Channel Super Slim Sound Bar Theater System -B and it intermittently loses sound. The blue led light switches from blue to red and loses sound altogether
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Home Theater Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does this happen regardless of input/source? What are you typically using it with?