ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a playmaker mk2 but it always drop out of the home

Customer Question

I have a playmaker mk2 but it always drop out of the home wifi. and now i just couldn't connect it back
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im using airport extreme as the router in the connected devices, i could not find the B&O playmaker
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

Check the wifi signal strength to the Playmaker - if it is too low, or if it drops suddenly, it may be positioned too far from the router or there may be nearby wireless interference.

Three ways to solve this are:

1. Install a wireless network repeater.

2. Use powerline adapters: http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-PA4010KIT-Powerline-Adapter-Starter/dp/B00AWRUICG

3. Use a wired (LAN) connection.