info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Home Theatre and Amplifiers expert

My audio surround sound is not working on my tv. I need to

Customer Question

My audio surround sound is not working on my tv. I need to change it to a correct setting. I know the sterio works alone since I played a CD this morning.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  info tech replied 7 months ago.

Please reboot both the TV and the audio \home theater you may be using by unplugging both from the wall wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to check the manual for Pioneer Stereo systems. I contacted a wrong help desk for Pioneer which I don't think is related to the sterio tv surround sound. please refund my monies. I really need the help manual for the stereo system. please refund my monies.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
don't bother, please refund monies since i already found manual I need online to help answer my question.
Your answer was so so standard normal on any situation and really not an answer. I had already tried to reboot it several times before I contacted you.