Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

Robin lawrence im after a needel to fit a stereo 3cdand turn

Customer Question

hi Robin lawrence im after a needel to fit a thompson stereo 3cdand turn tabel the model is th-632
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

Here are a few options to get you fixed up:

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Before you go, please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).

Thank you,

Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?