Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Kenwood KR-A4050 AM/FM stereo receiver hooked up to

Customer Question

I have a Kenwood KR-A4050 AM/FM stereo receiver hooked up to a dvd player. When I play the DVD player and hit the "DVDdirect" button everything is fine. But when I play the radio the sound is very faint and only through one speaker.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

I would like to know what type of sound are you getting through the Radio when you activate/deactivate the A+B speaker function.....I'm pretty sure those settings are affecting the sound through your Radio, but if that doesn't fix it please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have suceeded in fixing the problem. I am not quite sure what worked, but I just ran through the menu of settings - tape 1, tape 2, vcr, etc. and when I got to "tuner" it was fixed.