Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

After approx. 2 years without any issues suddenly I am

Customer Question

After approx. 2 years without any issues suddenly I am unable to turn off or adjust with my remote my Samsung crystal surround air track speaker system. Also, unable to turn off speaker manualy or adjust volume.Speaker is now always on. ***** ***** G.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I changed the batteries in the remote & I unplugged the soundbar & subwoofer. Waited a few minutes & powered up the speakers & still unable to turn off the speakers with the remote or by manual switch. Does not respond.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Samsung crystal surround air track speaker system..."