ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

On my Denon AV-1913 I want to be able to change the

Customer Question

on my Denon AV-1913 I want to be able to change the listening positions to one of the 6 JI set up during speaker configuration. I can't seem to locate any place on the remote or the receiver that lets me do that. And when I want to update or add new features I get a 'connection failed' message. Is this function even possible in my av-1913? Does the 'add new feature' have an update that can allow this function?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

Hi Tim,

You can configure the listening positions when AUTO SETUP is run.

Simply follow the directions listed in the SETUP WIZARD to configure the positions.

If you are getting a "connection failed" message then the receiver is unable to connect to the internet connection - you might want to check that it is correctly set up to connect to your wireless router.

Pete.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I configured those positions during set-up. Now how do I recall or use an individual position for listening. In other words, I created 6 listening positions, how do I recall them, (for example, how do I call up use for position 4)?