Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

None of the function seem to work. even ipod wont work, not

Customer Question

none of the function seem to work. even ipod wont work, not only that the ipod jack wont even charge. the receiver has been unplugged several times and all the speakers are connected properly.
when i turn on the receiver i can scroll through all my setting and play around with everything but nothing seems to work. My receiver wont allow me to do a full reset, im not able to manually turn off the receiver while the band button is being help.. the receiver also wont turn on if the band button is being help.. sorry if im not discriptive enough, i just feel there is some setting that needs to be adjusted. The 'SP" is set to off and im not sure how to set it to ON..
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the receiver.

Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

I understand and sorry to hear of this.

Please check with your phone service provider and confirm, hear, delete messages left in your VoiceMail box. Thereafter direct your phone service provider to DISABLE this feature (i.e. if the Panasonic's Answering System is used/preferred)