Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I was given a Kenwood audio-video surround receiver Model

Customer Question

I was given a Kenwood audio-video surround receiver Model VR-6060. I would like to purchase an instruction guide for this unit. Is it available ?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. The Owner's Manual for the Kenwood VR-6060 is available in Download Form at the link below. From there you can opt to save it, print it or save the link to refer back to it at anytime. Unfortunately we do not have access to printed manuals for these units.

VR-6060 Manual:

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance once you're able to see my reply.