Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

I have 3 speakers model#ss-ts5 and serial numberthat are

Customer Question

I have 3 speakers model#ss-ts5 and serial number(###) ###-####that are missing their plugs that are plugged into the main system and would like to know how to replace them and the price for doing so. Thank you Phil ********
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you saying they are just missing the cord? Or the actual connector (receptacle) portion inside the speaker is missing?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want to cancel as of Friday march 11 2016.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Has this been done according to the free trial period?
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry Phil, but I have no ability to cancel or access any account matters. I"m an independent tech spending my own personal time here trying to help you. If you wish to continue with me under the fee you've already paid and agreed to, please reply back with the requested information.

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Phil?