Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a pioneer screen system connected thru a yahma box.

Customer Question

I have a pioneer screen system connected thru a yahma box. Allmy other tv work fine annd are Samsung in two bedrooms , and kitchen. WHen I try to turn my pioneer on I get a flashinf blue light. I have tried unplugging the TV for a day but either get a flashing blue light or an orange standby light. When I use the remote to turn on the pioneer screen in comes on foe a coupole seconds and then stars flashin blue again. This has been hoing on for several weeks. Please help. Dick
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

What is the model number off of the back of the Pioneer TV with the flashing lights please?

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

The blinking light on a Pioneer set indicates a code- due to a fault in the TV. It has nothing to do, in most cases, with any signals or connections- but to determine that with certainty, I need the model number posted on the sticker on the back of the set (for example: PDP60ROU).

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.