Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Im having issues with my yamaha rx 675
, i use the usb

Customer Question

im having issues with my yamaha rx 675
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i use the usb port with a cord to connect to my phone (media device) it only says connected, but gives an access error i was able to listen to music with it before that way. not sure what happens. it charges the device though... strange
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What model phone are you using?
Are you using the front usb port, and setting the yamaha input mode to the usb/ipod selection?