Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a SB2920 Soundbar. It isn't working with the tv after

Customer Question

I have a SB2920 Soundbar. It isn't working with the tv after pairing it with my iPad earlier this evening to listen to music
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. You need to manually change the INPUT on the soundbar, using the Vizio soundbar's remote to get it to change off of the Blue Tooth setting. Please try that and let me know if you are able to do this.

If not, then please unplug the Vizio from power for 10 seconds and plug it back in, then change the Input using it's own remote.

If you still have no luck then reply back with the specific connection from Vizio to the TV and we can proceed.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.