Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My 2kw 591 subwoofer wont respond
, blue light wont

Customer Question

my 2kw 591 subwoofer wont respond
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: blue light wont iluminate
JA: Is there anything else the Home Theater Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i changed av cables
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the subwoofer. Additionally, is this a fresh/new install? ...or has the subwoofer been in use for some time and this issue of "...wont respond..." just recent?