Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

The right side front and back and centre speakers of my Bose

Customer Question

the right side front and back and centre speakers of my Bose Acoustimass 10 series IV are not working. The left side seems to be Ok.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There is no sound from the right side and centre speakers of my Acoustimass 10 series IV home theatre system. The left side appears to be Ok.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. What do you have connected that provides signal to your Bose unit?