Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have receiver VSX-921 and I see e22 flashing. I have

Customer Question

Hi. My name is***** have receiver VSX-921 and I see e22 flashing. I have connected receiver via ether.cable to Internet and I see my software version is up to date
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i see just UE22 flashing, I cannot find sw version. Receiver just notices me that there is no newer version
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Stepan

This is an issue with the step-down transformer. Before we go on to try to resolve this, is the unit still under warranty?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, unit is not under warranty ...
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, the issue si the transformer is faulting, if you listen real carefully you should hear a clicking

removed all connections - even the speaker

Then start to bang the receiver over the point where you hear the clicking as this is the one failing.

The warranty has expired and a repair is not possible so do not be afraid to use a bit of force as most times this will get it working again.

You do this while its on until the error removes.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, i payed deposit 5$ for this issue, but I don't want order mostly services. But my bank assistant called me you want charged my credit card $36, how can I cancel this operation - thank you ...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no mostly --> monthly :-)
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

The $36 dollars is the cost of the question, there is nothing monthly about this. This you clearly saw when making the question.

But I see you waited for the answer, and then requested a refund... of course its up to you if you wish to pay for the answer or not.

You have to contact customer service for a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, I try your recommendation, but I will do it only this afternoon or evening ... :-)
If we will solve this problem, $36 is good price for me ...I will let you know the result
Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok