Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a Yamaha RX-7573 AV Receiver. I cannot get it to

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha RX-7573 AV Receiver. I cannot get it to receive CEC sound from a new Samsung SUHD TV. It was working fine on a Samsung LED HD TV.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
should be a RX-573 receiver
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...new Samsung SUHD TV..."

Is this new TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed? ...or is there a cable box or satellite receiver?

What other devices are connected to the TV? ...to the Yamaha RX-573?

Additionally, please describe how these devices are inter-connected using what kind of cable(s).