Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a TIVO Bolt I am trying to install. I keep getting a

Customer Question

I have a TIVO Bolt I am trying to install. I keep getting a message "Connection Interrupted..." when I scroll down, I see it is a C211 error. Help!
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is a Connection Interrupted error. It means that either your network ports are blocked, or the local network is not up and running at all (not just interrupted, but not even beginning to work.)

Ports needed for the Bolt may be being blocked in your local router, for instance.

Before I can continue advising you further, I will need to know a bit more about your local network boxes, and what cable or other internet service provider you have, please.