Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

My bose qc15 stopped working

Customer Question

my bose qc15 stopped working
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. If those headphones aren't working, check to see that the cable is plugged in fully on both ends. Use a different audio cable. Move the switches, in case one of them is stuck. If you still cannot get them to work, that means there is a hardware failure. Bose will offer you a flat rate repair, and if they cannot fix them, they will offer you an incredible discount on a new set of headphones. You'll need to call Bose to get an RA number and the repair started. They are open for another hour today, 1-***-***-****.