Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Looking solution avr problem
, Got a Marantz 6009 with

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, looking for a solution for my avr problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Got a Marantz 6009 with a problem similar to some denon avrs. When using network functions like internet radio, airplay or bluetooth, the display is flickering and shows green lines. Airplay and bT doesn't connect
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The flickering and green lines could mean a power supply voltage fluctuation, such as one caused by a failed filter capacitor that keeps fluctuations in internal voltage level(s) steady.

Or, there could perhaps be a shorted component, and/or a loose connection or bad solder joint or dirty/loose connector, causing the problem.

Some more information is needed though: What functions does the problem *not* show up in, when using that function or those functions (as opposed to the network functions of internet radio, AirPlay, or Bluetooth) ?