Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have 3 CAVU 6.6 units with 18 panels. The units are about

Customer Question

I have 3 CAVU 6.6 units with 18 panels. The units are about 6 years old. Recently none of the units will power on their respective channels. Seems like some type of R-Net issue. What can I try to isolate the problem. Some of the panels say No Controller.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

These are Russound units, correct? What I would do is restart the main system and then bring up each of the panels to give them a chance to reconnect. When they say "no controller", simply cycling power on them should be enough to get them to connect again. If not, let me know, along with any other information you can provide and I will help you troubleshoot them.