Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I have an older pair of qc15 headphones and left side no

Customer Question

I have an older pair of qc15 headphones and left side no longer audible.. what to do next?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks for your question.

These are in need of reconditioning. You can bring them to any Best Buy store and they will ship them off to their service center and make them like new again for a small fee;-)

If you have any trouble please reply to me even after you rate my service kindly.

There is no cost to rate in a positive manner.

Also its the only way I am credited for my time with you today;-)

Thank you Sincerely

Tech Michael

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. I disagree, Best Buy will charge you a fee. Stand by a sec, I have a different approach. First, try using the other audio cable that came with the headphones to rule out the cable.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Best Buy will charge above and beyond what you need to pay. They will ship it to Bose, so you can skip the middle man and save some cash. Call 1-***-***-****. That will be a flat fee repair, and if they cannot fix them, they will offer you an incredibly discounted rate on a new set of headphones. Let me know if you have any trouble with Bose.