Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have lost my remote to my bose system. Can I get a

Customer Question

i have lost my remote to my bose system. Can I get a replacement?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. First, I want to say that we are not Bose, and we do not sell replacement parts. This is Just Answer which is a pay for support information service with Techs that troubleshoot and help setup equipment. That being said, did you reach us thinking we could sell you a remote?

Or were you simply looking for information pertaining to where you can buy a replacement remote?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was looking for a source for the replacement remote
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Okay thank you. I can help with that, but I will need the Model of the Bose system you need a remote for (for example: Wave III, Lifestyle 28, Solo, etc.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it is a wavelll
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Alright I'm taking a look now.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Okay. There are two different remotes that will work. The first, is the premium "backlit" remote, which is brand new and for purchase for $40 at the link below:

http://www.abt.com/product/68861/Bose-WMSBLREMOTE.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=sc&utm_campaign=WMSBLREMOTE&camptype=cpcGooglePLA&kwid=productads-plaid^46096046234-sku^68861-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^77658569764

The original, included "credit card" sized remote, is available for $30 at the following link (only $10 less than the premium remote):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bose-Wave-Radio-III-Remote-Platinum-White-New-/141829643486

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.