Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Where can I buy an operating manual Kenwood KDC-BT710HD

Customer Question

where can I buy an operating manual for a Kenwood KDC-BT710HD
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money.

Here is the manual you are looking for in PDF. You can download it, save it, print it, put it on your mobile device, etc:

CLICK HERE FOR KDC-BT710HD MANUAL (same manual as KDC-X798)

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,