Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Own a VSX-1123 K receiver. I am having problems to get it

Customer Question

Hello I am Domingo and own a VSX-1123 K receiver.
I am having problems to get it programmed.
Can you help me please?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

To reset the receiver from scratch- you need to perform a "Reset of the Main Unit" as Pioneer outlines in the manual below on page 69 (This puts the receiver back into factory defaults and you will then follow the manual to set the receiver up a if it were brand new):

https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/VSX-1123-K_OperatingInstructions011813.pdf

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.