Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

All of a sudden my Pioneer Elite reciever is not outputting

Customer Question

Customer: all of a sudden my Pioneer Elite reciever is not outputting anything to my tv and my other HDMI inputs do not show up on my tv as well. I changed the cable and tried a different port too. Nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have my cable box, apple tv, dvd player(blue ray) inputting HDMI into my receiver. then I have 1 HDMI output that inputs into my TV nothing is getting to my tv
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Theater-Stereo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yah yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the Pioneer and the TV.

For test purposes, have you tried directly connecting the "...cable box, apple tv, dvd player(blue ray)..." to the TV?