Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I bought a bose radio and cd player off of ebay knowing the

Customer Question

Hi, I bought a bose radio and cd player off of ebay knowing the cd player was broken1 Where can I send it to get it fixed and how much will it cost? Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. For Bose products, they tend to keep their parts a secret so you have to send it to Bose. It's $100 flat fee repair to get the laser eye fixed so the CD will play like it should. Call toll-free at 1-***-***-****. For the best possible service, please have your product nearby when you call. Hours of operation: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 8 PM ET. Their customer service is top notch, let me know if you have any trouble getting the repair done.