Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

The TV is not receiving any signal from the PS3 and the

Customer Question

The TV is not receiving any signal from the PS3 and the consul will not eject the movie that's in it. I tried unplugging without improvement. The blue and green lights start out on. I push the eject button and can hear something happening inside. No disc. The blue light goes out. Next time I push the eject button get 2 short beeps and no disc.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. That doesn't sound good, I want you to hold the power button until you hear 3 beeps. That will reset the system.

I'm concerned that the gears that eject the disc are worn out or broken. If the reset doesn't help, and the disc won't eject, it will need to go in for repair. 2 beeps isn't a critical system error, so it sounds like it's mechanical.