Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My father has this bose radio but we cant find the remote so

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** my father has this bose radio but we cant find the remote so we was wondering how to tune channels on the bose radio. Can you help us?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure so on the radio it only says the volume,enter,eject,and source and we tried all them things and they did not work . So can you tell us how to tune on the radio without the remote?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Theater-Stereo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you so much!! i appreciate it.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
will it take about 10 minutes to answer?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i do i would like to know how to tune channels without the remote. Can you help me?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. What is the full model number of the Bose unit?
2. Is the unit turning on and responding to the existing buttons?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well on the Bose radio yes the buttons on the radio respond great but it just does not have a tuning button and we do not have a remote so we would like to know how to tune channels
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Bose has many many "radio" products. Do you know what model Bose unit this is?