Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a dennon reciever and ever once in a while if i am

Customer Question

i have a dennon reciever and ever once in a while if i am playing loud music it would cut off.. i knew this happened because it would over heat i had a dvd player on top and i knew that was the problem, recently i moved it and was by it self on the entertainment system was playing through aux and it clipped and shut off like it used to... now it will not turn back on. i took all the the speaker wire out the back and just pluged the power in and it still will turn on for maybe 5 sec and then shuts off.. kinda freaking out. please please help
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model number?